Because these almond breakfast rolls are made with refrigerated crescent rolls it’s very quick and easy to make up a batch of these easy almond breakfast rolls in the morning. You can have these on the table in about 30-40 minutes. This recipe is great to serve for a special breakfast or brunch. It’s also a great recipe to get the kids involved in.
Easy Almond Breakfast Rolls
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
For further directions check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs, a printable recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at the source listed in RED below:
Source: All Recipes.com
Featured image source: All Recipes.com
All recipes and photos are copyrighted by the original owner unless otherwise noted.