Another idea for the bottom chocolate layer is to use a fudgy browine mix. This is a terrific make ahead dessert for special occasions and pot lucks. Don’t expect to see any leftovers.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Dessert Casserole
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Miniature peanut butter cups for garnish
For further directions, check out the original source for this recipe on this wonderful site Spicy Southern Kitchen.com with step-by-step photographs, a printable recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes. Click on the button below:
I want to thank Spicy Southern Kitchen.com for this tasty and useful recipe. I hope you all enjoy making and eating Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Dessert Casserole. Take time to visit their site if you like to cook, as there are many more interesting recipes there.
Featured image source: Spicy Southern Kitchen.com
All recipes and photos are copyrighted by the original owner unless otherwise noted. All photos have full attribution and are linked to original site. If any of these photos belong to you and you do not want them displayed on this site, please contact us and we will take action to remove them immediately.