New Year’s Eve and confetti are a natural match. It’s easy to put these confetti poppers together and they are such fun to use. They don’t have to be limited to New Year’s Eve however. These are fun at weddings, birthdays, or any celebratory event. Of all the confetti popper instructions I found online, I thought these were the most professional looking.
• Gold spray paint (optional)
• Hole punch
• Plain tissue paper
• Push pop containers (we found ours at Creative Bag)
• Foil streamers or door curtains (for confetti). Store-bought confetti also works as well
• Colourful paper stock (for confetti). Store-bought confetti also works as well
• A printout of our downloadable clip art to cover the push pop containers (you can also use wallpaper, gift wrap or colourful stock paper)