Because many of us are knee deep into a mega cookathon for Thanksgiving, no one is interested in one more complicated recipe. That’s why I’m posting this recipe (if you can call it that) for the ever popular cheese toast. I’ve been making this forever and it’s so simple, if the kids are old enough to use the stove they’ll love making this.
This toast is amazing when served with tomato soup or beef stew. Try it and see if you don’t agree.
- 4 slices of bread (I’ve you’re going to use 2 sides, I like using Texas Toast)
- 3 T Butter
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated (I just use the green can)
- Butter the bread. Pour Parmesan cheese onto a plate (Make it paper for easier cleanup).
- Press bread, butter side down, into the parmesan cheese. Tap off extra cheese.
- Heat a pan over medium, melt the remaining butter in the pan. Place bread, cheese side down, into hot buttered pan.
- Grill until cheese is golden brown.
- For even more decadent toast, do this to both sides!
Featured image source: pixshark.com
All recipes and photos are copyrighted by the original owner unless otherwise noted. All photos have full attribution and are linked to original site. If any of these photos belong to you and you do not want them displayed on this site, please contact us and we will take action to remove them immediately.