- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. green food coloring
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs, a printable recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at the source listed in RED below:
Source: Kraft recipes.com
Featured image source: Kraft recipes.com
All recipes and photos are copyrighted by the original owner unless otherwise noted.
What could be more perfect than Green Velvet Cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day? These just scream St. Patrick’s Day. If you like red velvet cake you’ll also like these fun green velvet cupcakes. Because they start with a cake mix they are quick and easy to put together for your child’s school party.