It seems every time I go to the grocery store the price of laundry detergent just keeps going up. Here is a recipe from One Good Thing by Jillie.com that will show you how to make enough laundry soap for one year for a family of four just $30.00! I was amazed at the amount of laundry soap this recipe provides.
Here is the ingredient listing for this product:
- 3 bars Fels Naptha, grated ($1.33 x 3)
- 1 box Borax ($5.85 – 76 ounces)
- 1 box Washing Soda ($4.07 – 55 ounces)
- 2 cups of baking soda ($0.53 cents)
- 2 containers of Dollar Tree Oxyclean (I bought mine at Family Dollar store…SUN Brand…$4.00 each)
- 1-2 containers of Purex fabric softener crystals ($6.97 – 28 ounces)
Use 2 tablespoons per load. Put it right in the barrel if you have an HE washer.
Click here for assembly directions and to watch the live demo video on how to make this product.